Paramount Capital Group is seeking a highly organized individual who loves accuracy and completeness to join our growing Compliance Team. The Compliance Coordinator supports the success of the company through compliance, education and internal audits. This position maintains timely and accurate state licensing renewals, conducts compliance audits and reporting for the organization. You will interface with third party legal consultants on federal and state regulatory matters. You will review, design, document, and provide education for all internal compliance policies and procedures.
To be successful in role, you should be known as someone who pays close attention to details and who naturally asks “Why” when learning new processes. We prefer that you have prior experience in the consumer finance, or internal audit fields. Individuals with experience in conducting legal research are ideally suited for this position.
- Qualifying Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college
- 2 years’ experience in a business, finance or legal setting
- Organizational skills with an exceptional attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to examine facts and evaluate/critique outcomes with an eye of neutrality.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively to diverse audiences both orally and in writing.
- Track record of handling confidential information appropriately using discretion, integrity and diplomacy.
- Strong history of the ability to build effective and collaborative relationships with business partners.
- Clear ability to understand internal controls.
- Evidence of the ability to be self-motivated and maintain independence while reaching goals
- NMLS licensing experience
- Maintains, tracks and monitors all state licensing for the organization.
- Files all state licensing required annual reports timely and accurately.
- Manages licensing portal and business partner relationship
- Maintains effective communication with active third-party vendors.
- Analyzes of potential third-party vendors through questionnaires and policy/procedure reviews.
- Reviews documents and information provided to ensure all legal and compliance standards are met. Distributes to internal stakeholders for feedback and input.
- Maintains updated contract documentation in a secure manner.
- Reviews policies and procedures for third party vendor management; using knowledge of industry, identifies and communicates gaps to the Director of Compliance.
- Completes scheduled weekly and monthly Compliance Audits.
- Reviews procedures within the scope of their work processes and updates as necessary, documents processes, while tracking changes to provide historical reference on process modifications.
- Monitors, researches and reviews both proposed activities and implemented regulatory and legislative changes, proposes company response to regulatory changes and if approved, follows up with appropriate departments to ensure required changes are implemented.
- Consults with internal business groups on strategic compliance initiatives and works with them to develop strategies, provide training and execution of initiatives.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 – $60,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
Common surfaces are routinely cleaned and disinfected.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- King of Prussia, PA 19406: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Business requirements: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in King of Prussia, PA 19406