Paramount Capital Group is seeking a motivated, organized individual to assist in managing day-to-day accounting and finance requirements. You are experienced in MS Excel, you are highly organized, professional and eager to contribute to the Company. You work well with others, are a good listener, and are able to communicate well verbally and in writing. You are dependable and consistently meet deadlines.
- Importing daily loan payment files from various sources
- Booking journal entries into Sage 50
- Weekly and monthly account reconciliation
- Accounts Receivable
- Assist in month-end close
- Misc projects assigned by the Controller
Proficiency with Excel is required.
Experience with Sage 50 is preferred.
3-5 years accounting or bookkeeping experience required. Candidate must have a solid knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles.
If interested, please submit your resume.
Job Types: Full-time
Office Hours: On site 5 days a week
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $55,000.00 – $65,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- King of Prussia, PA 19406: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Sage: 1 year (Required)
- Accounting: 3 years (Required)
- Microsoft Excel: 3 years (Required)
- Bookkeeping: 3 years (Required)
Work Location: One location